NAILER - NAILER/STAPLER - HARDWOOD AIR
Instructions: <Click Here>
- ** Supports 1-1/2" to 2" Long Staples or Nails **
- The Porta-Nails 465SLT 3-in-1 Pneumatic Floor Nailer and Stapler drives 16-gauge L- and T-style flooring cleat nails, as well as 15.5-gauge flooring staples. The 465SLT comes complete with non-marring mallet, 3/4 in. pre-attached base plate, 1/2 in. interchangeable base plate, wrenches, oil and a carrying case. Perfect for installation of 5/8 in., 3/4 in. and 33/32 in. domestic solid wood, 3/8 in. to 9/16 in. solid wood, and 9/16 in. engineered wood flooring. The versatile magazine holds 100 nails or 120 staples. Extremely easy to use at just 10.75 lbs. with an operating pressure range from 70 to 120 psi.
- Use for 16-gauge nailing or 15.5-gauge stapling of sold and engineered wood flooring
- Easy to use with pneumatic compressed air pressure from 70 to 120 psi and mallet activation
- Includes tool, 1/2 in. flooring base plate, 3/4 in. flooring base plate, wrenches, oil, and owner's manual in a molded carrying case
- Compatible with 16-gauge L-cleat flooring nails like Porta-Nails models 4702, 4703, 4704 and 47080
- Compatible with 16-gauge T-cleat flooring nails like Porta-Nails models 42640, 42629, and 42660
- Compatible with 15.5-gauge, 1/2 in. crown BCS type flooring staples like Porta-Nails models 47271, 47261, and 4723
- Check wood flooring manufacturer installation instructions for the correct fastener for the specific floor
- Read the tool instruction manual before using this product
- Operators and others in the working area must wear ANSI/OSHA approved eye protection
Also check the following item(s) related to the above:
* Prices are subject to change.
* Please call us if you have questions about our nailer nailer/stapler hardwood air rentals in Burnsville, Rosemount, Apple Valley, Minneapolis, St Paul, Twin Cities, South Metro, and Dakota County MN.