Model: 5000 UL
4 Hour: $76.00
Instructions: <Click Here>
- Power supply 110 V - 12 V at handle
- Power 1600 W
- Boiler capacity 4.9 Liters (1.29 Gallons)
- Vapor pressure 72 P.S.I. max
- Vapor regulator 0-72 P.S.I.
- Boiler temperature 311 F
- Boiler material 304 Stainless Steel
- Machine housing 304 Stainless Steel
- Boiler shape Cylindrical/spherical
- Unit Weight 25 lbs.(Empty)
- Wiring 12 & 14 gauge
- Hose/handle Mono block
- Cart Extruded Aluminum
- Efficiently remove dirt, debris, bacteria, mold, mildew, dust mites, pollen, wax, as well as chemical and detergent residue, petroleum based oil and grease, animal and vegetable fats from any surface. Since these substances are found in every business, VaporLux equipment has many applications throughout various industries.
- Due to its unique ability to clean minute cracks and crevices as well as large areas, there is no limit to the businesses that can benefit from VaporLux equipment
- Click here on link to watch how to use the Vaporlux 5000 video.
* Prices are subject to change.
* Please call us if you have questions about our steam cleaner rentals in Burnsville, Rosemount, Apple Valley, Minneapolis, St Paul, Twin Cities, South Metro, and Dakota County MN.