LIGHT TOWER, PORTABLE
Manufacturer: LIND EQUIPMENT
- LUMENS - 4 x 30,000 (120000 Total)
- VOLTAGE - 90-277
- WATTAGE - 4 x 200 (800 Total)
- HEIGHT INCHES STOWED - 78"
- COLOR TEMPERATURE - 4500
- LENGTH INCHES - 48"
- WIDTH INCHES - 48"
- MAST HEIGHT - 18' MAXIMUM
- The Lind Equipment Beacon LED Tower brings you all the light you've come to expect from traditional metal halide light towers, but in a completely unexpected package. Compact, lightweight and truly man-portable, the Beacon LED Tower can be transported with ease without any compromise in durability and stability. Say goodbye to the awkward and time consuming tasks of towing a light behind a truck and bringing it into and out of site for refueling and repairs. Two Beacon LED Towers can be man-lifted into the back of any pickup truck for easy transportation, and then moved around the site easily by hand. Additional fork-lift and lift points are included for machine-lifting. The Beacon LED Tower, using the latest in high-efficiency LED lights from Lind Equipment, can be operated on a small 'suitcase' type generator (as small as 1000W), and still have plenty of power left over for other uses. With its built-in additional fuel tank, the Beacon LED Tower can run for up to 45 hours before refueling. The Beacon LED Tower can be run from a small generator stored in its lockable cabinet, or can be linked to an external power source. Either way, it runs extremely silently with little in the way of emissions, which makes it perfect for parties, events, and urban construction where noise is a problem. The Beacon LED Tower can be daisy-chained for multiple lights off one power source (15A source can run two 4-light towers, 20A source can run three). And with state-of-the-art robust LED Lighting, it's virtually maintenance free.
* Prices are subject to change.
* Please call us if you have questions about our light tower portable rentals in Burnsville, Rosemount, Apple Valley, Minneapolis, St Paul, Twin Cities, South Metro, and Dakota County MN.